April 03, 2003

Hmm it would seem the New Zealand Ministry of Health want to thwarp my stopover in Singapore. The rest of the group feel they want to go straight through so I'm left having to really go with the majority althought it annoys me. .. and the solution to this I went to archery and tried to lose some of my annoyance even though I'm feeling a bit fluey so didn't quite survive the whole session. I'm still not pleased however we still have about 13 hours overnight on the way back so maybe I'll still have the chance to get to Orchard Rd. The only real up side is that we'll have the chance to have a proper look at Christchurch as we're get the 2 nights before the event there.

So its a good job I'm going to be cheered up tomorrow by spending the weekend away from here with good company and good beer!

Oh and one of my arrows tonight was dead centre in the target .. pretty good as I wasn't really trying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home