April 02, 2003

Excitment in the personal world of Caz tonight! I have a new toy to enjoy in the form of a DV3 box. So I now have entered the digital TV world. Hmm the main thing I'm looking forward to is the BBC 3 bits as well as the music/ radio channels.

Sadly the work world of Caz isn't so great this week, lots of early starts and late finishes with linkspan bits means I'm rather tired and tense at the moment. The linkspan is due in at 0800hrs tomorrow morning .. we shall see.

Yesterday there was excitement all round for the typical paper pushing local government officer in the form of a bomb scare just before lunchtime at Civic (where I was dutifully filling in my timesheets, mileage etc. for the end of the year). This meant we all had to head for Victoria Park to stand in the drizzle (or shelter under a tree if near you section's assembly spot). This meant I got back to site later than planned but have just managed to miss the showers that had plagued us since the aforementioned drizzle.

So I dream towards the weekend when I finally get to see Dr T (its been 4 weeks since we last saw each other...) and have the bonus of seeing Mad, K & Pete as well as Pinky when we go drink at the Cov Beer Fest. My mother told me to enjoy the Beer Festival in her note with various NZ related bits that arrived today, and you should always do what your mum tells you to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home