This morning its a little on the misty side here ... I can here the commercial dock and naval dock just across the water from me but I can't see them. Mind you we can't see the operations building (approx 200m away) so maybe its a good thing! The water is like a millpond as well .... can we just have the sun (the only light around here) burn through it all to make a lovely day here on site? (darn just looked over and the operations building is starting to come into view ...)
The JCB says 4 days to go (a delightful labourer has been getting excited with the marker paint) .... so that's how much of the orginial programme is left ..... but due to design probs earlier in the scheme of things we alas have much longer than 4 days to go on site .... But today we sort out all things linkspanwise .... good job to as they are due to come in to start the removal on Thursday.
In the meantime I shall trudge through the pile of things that have to get done by the end of the month ...
(and the sun is working rather fast as the mist is really clearing now ... I can see the other docks now (even if they are a little fussy due to mist))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home