Well Guys & Gals it’s a somewhat soggy afternoon down here (so the darlings will be bouncing off the walls later) and I feel its time for some blogging (on Word first admittedly as the boss is the other end of the site offices as I type!). Well I’m rather damp, not ‘cos I spent too long on site but because I went up a bit further up the harbour and went onto Whale Island for the first time this afternoon. They seem to think our ferries are chucking silt their way and so the RNSC want us to remove some it (the fact we are having to dredging ourselves tells you there is a general inwards trend for the deposit of material). We shall see what happens.
Other news from the world of Caz … If you are an associate member of SSAGO you now have a new SSAGO exec member in the form of Dr T who gained the job as nobody else wanted it (he resisted the temptation of the Pinky wine tasting rule, Helmet (Scogui) took up that one but alas he didn’t get elected, students these days eh!) So go and bombard him with e-mails after 12/13th April when he officially starts the job!
Meanwhile I shall leave you all to ponder on this question that Dr T asked at the AGM (to get 5 mentions in this year’s SSAGO AGM minutes). When was the last time you Surpr!sed yourself?
Also, following on from a conversation at the weekend, how do you get someone old enough to know better to learn to drive? (well short of booking them in for a theory test and then telling to be there!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home