February 28, 2003

AARRRGGGHHH! I'm currently in the middle of a computer nightmare! My home laptop isn't working as it should ... so at the moment I can't connect to the internet, I can't open amongst others My computer, various programmes, windows explorer, netscape ... and when did this all start? .. after I updated Zone Alarm on the PC .... currently trying to find a solution which has lead to me sending various e-mails including one to a friendly IBM employee. Hmm so not very happy as I want to surf but can't (well I'd also like to be able to open up some things like Money & Netscape) but though all this I can still open up solitaire and play it? Everything else either doesn't want to open and then just does nothing until if I'm lucky the next time I log on the folder I wanted is open on start up?

As you can imagine I'm not a happy bunny at the moment concerning the laptop. And having to use the site laptop if I want to comunciate with the outside world via email.

So if you have any remedies for making me happy once more ... comunicate to me please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home