HHHRRRRHHHH! I have three words for you to sum up Perrys in Pompey …. make you own sentence containing brewery & piss up … as you may gather I’m currently rather p*ssed off and annoyed. Not only did they not order the part, they also lost to service slip for getting it fitted….. so unless I find a part otherwise I will be driving round with a dodgy drivers door until the start of next week. So I have tried to loose some of my aggression about it on the A27/M275 but so p*ssed off am I about their total incompetence I’m having a rant here!
*breathes deeply in vain attempt to calm down * So I will now surf Yell in the hope I can get the required small piece of plastic from a scrap yard and do it myself … and probably do it before Monday!!!!
So this week is turning out to be really great (not) …. At least I have the fact I got to spend a lovely Monday with Dr T to make smile for the week (LOL image of Dr T singing loudly at the Def Leppard gig appears) … which at this moment seems to be the only good thing to happen this week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home