February 06, 2003

I feel as if I’ve aged years in the last couple of hours … all hell has broken loose and we are currently tiptoeing on all things concerning the ferryport … and picking up the toys thrown out the pram in the process. It makes you wonder whether he wants us to build him a new linkspan? I shall try not to rant because then I’m just at his level ..

But on a happier note all the things that have made me age seem to be resolved or in the process of being resolved… because as well as containers being blocked, vibrating pokers not working (but replacements were found .. oooh err misses it all in the name of concrete nothing more) I managed to lose both my work ID cards in Asda last night as they must have come out when I got my purse out :( so I now have a temp port one and if my proper one is used it sets off alarms everywhere! … just the Civic one to sort out … and looking at the temp pass reminded me … I’ve been here 2 years now … so I’ve had my anniversary bad day (last years was the 5th exactly one year after I started) … so its pretty good only having one really bad day a year (although the odd bad moment does come along in between)

…. So I think you can guess who I shall be imagining on the archery boss tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home