Hmm I'm sat here in Civic waiting for Winzip (always useful if you're going to sent drawings .. would have thought it was a basic utility they would have loaded on from the start!) and they are going to update my virus checker while they are at it
...Miracle!!!! As I was typing the above sentence the laptop appeared :)
Now just got to hope that they fix my Civic computer that won't start up properly unless I press the reset button at least 3 times ...they are meant to do that this morning sometime in my absence ....we shall see the next time I use this comp!
So I guess this means I'm heading towards the cold of site again ... but we haven't had snow yet (well lots of sleety hail yesterday was as close as we got)
Hmm got me on a rant there... Why does Britain come to a grinding halt whenever we see a snowflake lay on the ground? Stanstead is closed because of it, tube services are affected ... its not as if we have feet of snow there .... Canada manages to operate fully with a good few feet of snow! The only thing that stops them going about their usual business is the old blizzard! I'm sure they coped better in the 'old days' when there was a lot more snow in winter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home