Its still not the weather to be crossing the western channel, but a little less blowy than yesterday.
Had a bit of a 'I don't want to be at work' day mainly because I was feeling rather tired even though I didn't really have a late night. But hopefully things will pick up tomorrow with the base layer of another viaduct base going in and hopefully I'll be able to check the reinforcement without hindering welding etc. ... Hmmm will I ever learn to weld? It looks good fun!
Starting to enter the nearly weekend feeling ... hmm could a certain friday evening arrival at Fratton Station have something to do with this?
But I've been productive on the fundarising effort for NZ this evening as we now have 4 fleece scarves finished and 2 half there.. just gotta hope they sell well. Still thinking up cunning quiz questions though .... better go and ponder ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home