April 14, 2003

Well today has been a bit of a good news/ bad news day so in the style of Mad, this is the update:

Good News Dr T down for a long weekend
Bad News Managed to draw blood on him when falling down and grabbing hold of him (I was totally sober at the time, it was just before we went to scenic (not!) Fratton Station.. not the best way to part for at least 3 weeks on! Still feeling really bad for the incident (drawing blood on ones loved one isn't really the right way to go about things), {in the style of Dobby (House-elf)} Bad Caz, must hit head against wall)
Good News I got the car in for its MOT today (after realising Fri pm it would be running out on the 19th)
Bad News Its going to cost lots to get the now aging Little Devil through the MOT (and explains why my braking seemed not very responsive!)
Good News The work on the car will get done today :) so I have the car for the rest of the week to get to site.
Bad News I've got a final account meeting/controlled arguement with a contractor to sort out something that's being going on for too long! I'm not really looking forward to it (but due to my ommission of deducting a Commercial deduct as I'd not encountered them before we have some money to play with on negociations {a good thing (TM, not the Dr T version)}) I still hate these sorts of meetings but thats more a left over gremlin from Swale and the horrible Principal Eng I had there.
Good News In 4 days I will be escaping the country
Bad News Everybody at work has realised this today so asking me to sort out a load of things in this 4 day week!

So I'm currently working out how I will fit everything in before I leave .... mind you I ordered the NZ Dollars today at lunch .. pick them up Wed :)

So hopefully friday will will arrive and I won't be a totally stressed out bunny (that's not the best prep for spending about 24hrs on planes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home