April 12, 2003

Well Pompey still haven't quite made it up to the premiership yet, so I have another nightmare parking moment later this week after doing the foolish thing of trying to get back and park while the footie was still on, in the end we gave up and went up to Sainbury's where I did a splash and dash at the petrol station to get me through the week and purchase a pudding as we hadn't quite got round to eating lunch...

Due to the lack of decent films out at the mo we rented out a DVD (now I have a decent rental store near me) so it was One Hour Photo, not your usual Robin Williams film, it was very good although not good enough for me to buy. It was one of those films I'd wanted to see when it came out but had never quite made it to the cinema ..

But the homestay gift shopping is now complete and in a week's time (taking into account time differences) I will have just arrived in Christchurch (and will probably be very tired and jet lagged!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home