May 11, 2005

I'm the birthday girl (it said so on the wrapping paper Dr T wrapped my pressie in)!

I'm also less snotty and sneezy (yeah), have got the cakes in (but Mr Tesco was lacking in the cream cake selection :(). I had a Danish custard crown with my lunch (yummy). It's the boss's birthday next thursday so cakes once more!

I'm in a skirt! It's the one for the St James Palace do and I like it, I'm even wearing heels in form of my new clarks sandally shoes (hmm can I do the new shoes thing like in their ads?).

Why the skirt? Well tonight Dr T and I are going out on I think romantic meal No. 7ish I think after work (previous locations featured are Ikea Nottingham, Didcot (A34) McDs/ Grisdale Park cafe (home of the best sausage sarnie known to man & woman). We're going here it may not be that flash but I get to eat lots of different types of yummy chinese food that I love, whilst Dr T eats lots of the few dishes he likes on a chinese menu (being the fussy soul he is).

On other birthday news I also got some new earphones from the Dr T, an amber bangle (currently being worn) from my parents .. more pressies await me at the weekend when I have a get together planned in Kent (due to the local campsite being booked up for May, shock horror the place is nerver normally used!). My little sister texted me 'Happy Birthday' on the way in this morning. I also had the same message later at 1148hrs from an unknown number (not bro in law) so if it was you thanks and let me know who you are!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Shoes + someone not used to heels + rushing to town for cake purchases + small feet (so virtually walking on tiptoes once heels occur) = sore bit just up from my toe joints.

So I've taken my shoes off to let them cool down, and my feet to not feel sore. hmm just like at home walking around in bare feet. So they have about a hour repreve before I have to don the heels again to go and meet Dr T the Student before dinner.

May 11, 2005 3:43 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Happy Birthday Caz!

May 11, 2005 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home