A few days have passed and no blog entry .. so before Dr T makes comments back home (whilst he surfs the net rather than doing housework (today's task is washing) I will come up with a cunning update!
Good news on the net surfing front as yesterday our broadband was upgraded (for free) to 1Mb … even faster downloads.
I finally made it to archery last night after too many weeks away. It was fairly quiet and can’t be too long before we’re out in the moat (a true sign of summer as it means that the light stays until 8:30pm). Less ends (or rounds in laymans terms) a night but more enjoyable, as well as further shooting (I’m a fan of the 40yd boss, 50 when I’m feeling lucky). I was tired as we were shooting so many rounds so finished early, also the fingers were rather sore despite the tab (bit of leather on the fingertips) after too many weeks away. Mind you me a tabs never quite seem to be happy so I’m debating a shopping trip one Saturday to Quicks for a glove style tab.
Tomorrow is the service in Salisbury, we’ve found out there’s a rehearsal at 11am for colours as Kestrel stood in at County Exec. So a day in Salisbury beckons. Also out of this our next Div meeting will be featuring our campaign for a longer flag bucket for the standard in AOB as a 2inch one is just not suitable if you have to carry it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home