As some of my readership are the potential consumers on Friday night … do I make up some chocolate mousse (Jamie Oliver (Happy Days) or Edmonds (NZ) recipe) tomorrow/ Thursday night? I bought some double cream to make up Chocolate Pots for Dr T (I’m in a cooking wim at the moment), then found it should have been single, but the chocolate mousse recipe in Jamie Oliver uses double cream.
So does the readership heading to Norfolk for the weekend want chocolate mousse with their Port? I can’t guarantee how much will make it to Norfolk as it has to spend the day & night in my sister’s fridge (I’m spending some time with her on the way) and I know her and hubby are partial to proper choc mousse! Fridge space may have to be repaid with a portion!
You never know I might even post pictures a la Amateur Gourmet blog that I’m reading quite a bit of late, courtesy of Mad’s links.
Hmmm I want chocolate mousse!!! Yummy, yummy chocolate mousse in my tummy!

3 Comments:
Coo... what time would I have to arrive to break into the "Port and Mousse" party !?!?!?
However long it takes from Sevenoaks to Norwich leaving at 6pm ish (M25 jams depending)... I'm guessing about 8pm ish
I've already had a request for it at the next Solent reisdential event (someone missing out there), although we might move it a bit north of our patch (for more people) and make it a gourmet weekend as I have new cookbooks and want to use them!!!
That's obviously a different Sevenoaks to the one I was thinking of, which is around 130 miles and 3 hours from Norwich?
My delightful jaunt is only 150 miles and 3.5 hours. I hope to be escaping work around 5pm...
Post a Comment
<< Home