April 10, 2005

Back from the SAGGA AGM after a 500mile weekend round trip (with side visit on Friday to Royal Tunbridge Wells).

Just popped over to the flybe site to find out where in the far northeast they go to .. as being tempted by the yoof weekend... the cost is £48 (I'm sure that's cheaper than the train ... the £1.55 flight north (minus taxes) probably has a lot to do with it).

I think I'm erring on the 1705hrs flight on the thursday rather than the 0705hrs flight on the friday morning. Dr T isn't interested even just for the yoof weekend .... (story of my SAGGA life!!!).

Also got lots of subs to pay in :) ... just need to find the envelopes .. I know I saw them somewhere around here recently.

Oh and before I forget again ... the ladies lunched at JDW in tunbridge wells, which is the old opera house (complete with seats still, but not public access) and we ate on the old stage. Bargin meals in a fab location, far better than your usual JDW shop unit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mum informed me last night that she used to go and see pantos in the opera house .... when she was a child

April 13, 2005 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home