December 11, 2003

This morning I am feeling very tired, this is partly due to the fact I went to bed today not yesterday after the Guiders Xmas Meal and partly due to the fact I don’t have work that stimulates me and therefore doesn’t really wake me up! This morning I also had the news that Internal Audit wish to go through our paperwork for the additonal items of work needed on Berth 3 so as I was the writer of numerous Engineer’s Instructions I’m the one who has to deal with them. Why do Internal Audit always make you feel guilty of something when they visit? (Here they are rather vague on what exactly they’re after which frankly is very annoying to most engineers).

I’m going up on ‘The Hill’ in a mo to see my scheme in rather foggy/ drizzly weather (always great for doing the work we want to do ..not) hopefully things are still progressing well.

Then the bumper event week continues with Archery tonight, Panto with the Brownies on Friday night (so I can shout ‘It’s behind you’ lots) and I’ve decided to go up to the big smoke once more but for the day as there we’re a number of places I wanted to go to the other weekend but ran out of time, besides an escape from Portsmouth is needed!

…better get slogging through the mountain of tasks to be done ‘before xmas’ .. Bah! Humbug. (HWI strikes again in the fact that some people (yep Fav person being a the head of it) have put the xmas decs up around their desks but not for the whole section … says a lot about the section there .. individuals rather than a team).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home