I’m after inspiration on a couple of points and as I’ve have a severe lack of inspiration at the mo I’m asking for your help here readers …
Firstly to the New Year, or to be more precise New Year Costumes. The Good Dr & I are going on the BUSAG PMA New Year Bash and we need to concoct a couple of panto themed costumes for New Year night dinner. The use of gold velour currently in a couple of tunic shapes would be great (as previously seen at the Warwick Rally as Riff Raff & Magenta). Ideas in the comments box!
Secondly to something that was a topic of conversation on a cold Havant train platform on Sunday afternoon that needs a bit more pondering/ ideas. My mind was case back to the spring and my big trip to NZ … which means 2004 is a cheap/ short haul holiday year. I’m quite a traveller and foreign languages don’t bother me (besides I’m reasonable confident in one and rusty in another) … however Dr T is a bit of a boring Brit here and wants to speak English where he goes!
On the platform the ideas of Scotland & Wales were mooted along with Ireland which neither of us have been to …
On the way back I then remembered another English speaking holiday destination, Malta …. Hmmm get sun that way and I love Malta if only for its buses and slow pace of life (as well as its rather interesting buildings)
So guys and girls can you sell me English speaking holiday destinations that won’t blow the bank … answers not on a postcard but in the comments box!
Hmm 2005 could be Canada (MkIV for me!) .. we shall see (but then I’ve never been to Washington DC/ New York).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home