November 21, 2003

So went to the ICE Meeting last night at SOC, but prior to that I went and chose to have my coffee not with a load of middle aged Civil Engineers (alright not all of them were middle aged but they majority seemed to be) but with oldgit Phil (or should we refer to him as Dr P in the same vein as Dr T) the meeting being held in his workplace. It was nice to have a chat and catch up on recent events, it also woke me up prior to the meeting after a day of working on a repetitive drawings of the survey I did the other day. Today however I’m continuing with the drawing but with the aid of music which means progress through the streets is somewhat faster than yesterday .. I’m distracted by my new 80s 3CD set (£9.97 from Tesco … and exclusive to them), it’s rather good … but I’m just concerned that I was reminded to e-mail Dr T upon hearing Europe (Final Countdown) and seeing Bonnie Tyler & Marillion on the listings; should I be worried? I know he def has one of those artists in his CD collection and I think he has another although I’ve never played any CDs by them.

The engineers server is in a sickly state at the mo so we’ll see if we have it to continue working on my drawing this afternoon (its meant to be going down at 1200 for 30 mins .. we’ll see if that’s the case!) . Mind you I’m planning to finish pounding the streets this afternoon so I can sort out some more bits at the flat and change before the arrival of Dr T for the weekend :)

Feeling tired again .. more caffiene needed … things weren’t helped by a fire engine doing a turn in the road at 2am this morning (and waking me up in the process) with its blue lights flashing next to my new car! For those of you who have visited Chez Caz of an evening know what parking is like so can imagine how fun that was (yes he did have people directing him). I still don’t know why they were doing this but there was another fire engine down the road at the time. Guess I’ll see if there’s anything obvious this afternoon on the survey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home