October 29, 2003

No, your eyes do not decive you I am really blogging this early!

Main reason is that the car that was parked near my window has a driver that fails to observe that they need a new starter motor and no matter how many times they try it still won't start .... not great at 5am!

I then couldn't get back to sleep as I have one of those sore throats caused by a cold ....not great just before PH!

So I've given up trying to sleep and decided to sort some of the poster/ chart to do list.... I still have lots of things to do and only 1 evening to do it in! Arrrgh. I also have the concern of 4 people & kit, food for 21, Brownie cupboard stuff etc. to get into a 323 & fabia estate as my sister is now coming by train ..... before you ask she still isn't my fav person and doesn't seem concerned about the hassles she's causing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home