Hmm its 2125hrs and I'm tired after archery .... I knew I would be but I needed a bit of 'me' time out from the sea of PH stuff. I'm going to sit down with my beloved PH notebook and write down the bits I need to for signing .... which is still a load, I realised before I went out that my mentor didn't even look at the Brownie Programme module last night for bits to sign off.
I feel me and Helen (the other Brownie Guider) might have a signing session!
Roll on next week when we're actually there and I can relax. Mind you I have another niggle courtesy of my sister (who is First Aider) as her other half is having the car for PH despite me asking for her to have it ... I've got it for transporting stuff there, lets hope we don't need to drive up to a doctor's etc. as it probably means my QM has to leave due to the visits:time ratio I have to endure for my licence. The really annoying thing is that she only told me this fact after I phoned her to ask her to sort some bits out due to lack of time .... nice eh? Hmmm don't think she'll be on one of my pack holdiays again after being like this ... I just hope my annoyance with her doesn't rub off onto the kids. I think a call to mum is in order to calm down a bit (and maybe for her to try and talk some sense into my sis as she doesn't seem to listen to me these days). Maybe its a good thing I'm not her bridesmaid .... I have to say after years of always thinking along those lines for myself (in those girlie like moments) I think with her acts of late she's making herself lots of enemies .... and most are related to her! So at this moment in time I don't think I would want her to be mine .... my friends are much more supportive than she is!!!
Time for a phone call!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home