The chosen excuse by my PH mentor for last night’s meeting was kid ferrying .. she claimed she knew it was soon (but obviously didn’t think to look at her calendar which I saw her write it down on!). She sent this via an e-mail at midnight last night. I’ve still got to see her pre-PH but have decided that it will be next week as I don’t see the point of putting myself out for her anymore. So you can guess what the topic of conversation will be at Brownies amongst the leaders! We’d jokingly made comments with regards to last night’s meeting ‘well if she remembers it’ …. Maybe we should have been more serious about that fact!
I just hoping now I do actually get my PH assessed for the licence at this rate … we shall see how things go before I contact the county PH Advisor to check I will be assessed!
On other matters it would seem Dr T is being all (Applied) Physicist like going on about Quantum Mechanics on Mad’s Blog. Whenever Quantum Mechanics is mentioned I’m taken back to my A-Level Physics days with the great physics teacher (who informed me of the world of SSAGO, having been a member of the Hull group) I had. His star quality was to make really complex things easy. So with quantum Mechanics it was cash machines … you deal with things in parcels (of some number that escapes me) and only multiples of that. He described as a ATM, you can only get cash out in multiples of £10 but not in £1 intervals. It also makes me giggle how he used to have a go at us when we forgot to put the SI units on answers … the phrase ‘what are the units … SHEEP?’ comes to mind, and this even got written on homework sometimes! Hmm maybe if Dr T described his work with regards to everyday objects like ATMs I might understand it ….. I can but hope! It just all balls being shaken about to me … apparently it means something to him …

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home