Its Friday afternoon and we have our only casual day of the year because of J4G day. … so I’m at home in my t-shirt and jeans :)
Had lunch with my friend Mel and as I walked out Yates I saw a member of Soton SSAGO (helpfully wearing a Soton SSAGO top) arrh can’t I have lunch in peace?
I’m forging ahead with various professional qualifications bits this afternoon as I have no work to do mainly because I haven’t been given any to do …. But a certain person (who would give me the work) made the snide comment yesterday (which a v.bad day on Planet Caz) ‘are you playing or working?’ Isn’t it nice to work with people like that!
But hey I’m going to try and test drive the fist car in the hitlist tomorrow (having sorted out my laptop battery which is still under warrenty) .. a Hyundai Matrix (we have a good dealer around these parts!) and my friend Sam is coming along for the ride (and another view on the car) …. But what I want to know is can a 5’2” person sleep in the back with the seats down? I think the possibility is high!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home