I travelled behind the uni bus today on the way to work … this means the kiddies will swamp us once more. I’ve already seen some of them near the city centre halls … and I know they move into the new (ugly) hall tomorrow & Friday as staff have been chucked out of the Uni House Car Park for all the mummies and daddies cars as they’ve not done car parking places for the hall (stumbling distance from Uni buildings, 10mins from city shopping). I’m sure that things were different when I was a student … or was I boring and lived within my means?
Meanwhile on the south coast, had the Parents PH meeting .. it went rather well and I think I’m happy everything will get done …pondering on things this morning all I have left to do in the next month is; the qm file, finish off some craft examples & write up the instruction sheets, buy food & replacement first aid bits, get the other guider to sign off some more bits (she started on the list last night as I looked for the parents bit) …. Its all rather like your 1st rally, you want it to be perfect (‘cos you’ll have people assessing it) but at the end of the day the Brownies probably won’t notice if something goes wrong or runs late!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home