Well I don’t know about you lot but I had a wonderful weekend in the far north (ie north of the Watford Gap). A lot of it had to do with the company I kept which also had to do with why I so cheery on Friday and made yet more tender document writing bearable!
Sunday morning saw us in a cinema at far to early (10:30am) to see the Times Film First Showing of Calendar Girls. I walked into the screen and looking up … yep this was definitely a Times thing, and I also felt positively young there being rather a lot of grey hair! I thought the film was excellent, it’s a very chick flick movie as its about girls doing things together. It as bits that are sad & weepy and bits that are laugh out loud funny. The time in the cinema just flew past (ie I didn’t look at my watch during the film) so it must have been a good film in my view. …. Hmm mind you I can’t see my mum’s WI doing this sort of calendar!
I also got a bargain on some laminates from ‘The Envelope Man’ in Lufbra Market (one of the two highlights of the place) for PH .. so I can start to get thing going on that front in the next few days … I feel some placemat designing coming on! I think its about 7 weeks to go now so I suppose I better start writing up activity and food instructions sometime so its done by the next mentor meeting :(.
Well better get back to the boredom of tender docs … but I see Dr T again on Friday so have something to keep me going through the week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home