August 28, 2003

Hmm I found a good excuse to have some chocolate! My resistance fell low yesterday so I popped over to the Spar next to work and got a bag of Malteasers (its good when the middle fizzes on your tongue) to consume during the afternoon. Well the bags had the Chocollect bit on, so uninterested in work as I am at the mo I wandered that way and registered my pack .. didn’t win a prize but found that if I eat 9 more bags of Malteasers (or other Mars Confectionery of my choice) I’ll have a free Odeon Cinema ticket. This is very good news I felt for a cinema going chocoholic I know (and a male one at that!) … he’s got 6 credits so far (but didn’t know of the Odeon offer) so I feel he might be tempted to fill his hollow legs with some more chocolate! … so girls (and male chocoholics) there’s your good excuse for chocolate!

On another note I’m feeling at the mo that my PH licence stuff is rather farcical, having had a really rubbish (40 min) meeting with my PH mentor last night (not helped with having to wait for 20mins for her turn up back at her house having forgotten about the meeting which we had rescheduled due to her forgetting about the original one). She was then telling me I should have my QM file written up (that’s 8 weeks beforehand!) despite me only agreeing the menu with my QM the previous night! She also was more concerned about not having a bit of paper she’s seen before in my folder than my programme for events at pack holiday! Needless to say my view of her isn’t great and I’m currently annoyed with GGUK again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home