September 19, 2003

Hmm coming to the end of my 3 day working week due to the bliss earlier in the week. It doesn’t feel like a Friday but it is so that’s good.

Had a good night last night at archery. Last week I started on the dart board round and didn’t progress very far (think dartboard face on and archery boss .. 3 arrows are your darts) Only getting to triple 7 (we did double top and then triples as there’s less area to aim for)… so I decided to start off where I left trying to get triple 8 .. but last night I was obviously more on form as I even managed to get two triples on some rounds with my 3 arrows. This meant I was the first to get to the outer and then inner bulls (although had the top junior archer in the club (and I think Hampshire as well for U14s) having started from scratch about 5 behind me ..). Well lets just say him and another archer didn’t want to be beaten to the bull by a girl so I had them singing various CBeebies (of which I watched quite a bit earlier in the week) programme theme tunes to distract me (and it worked for a while) but I still got to the end before them so was rather pleased! Can you guess we’re a rather jolly informal sort of club (no green around here!)

Well before too long I’ll be off to be a lady who lunches with Mel so we’ll put the world to rights then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home