October 02, 2003

I am now the proud owner of a ‘blue bin’, and in the best style of Local Government it even has my name on it! By why I hear my readers ask? The Blue bin in question is a personal paper recycling bin in the aim to get the percentage of paper we recycle up in Civic.

I also had a certain person annoy me lots within 5 minutes of arrival this morning. He was being petty with our flexisheets and then was trying to acuse me of claiming for more time than I should … he then did the maths and found out I was right … check you facts mate before you acuse people! As you can imagine I can’t wait to escape this secondment (well more specifically the person who causes such misery around this part of the world!)

On a happier note we had a new person start this week, another to join the ranks of the Pompey Grads! The scary thing is he was in the same year as one of the other engineers and I’m sure I was one of his annoying kiddies when he was doing his PhD! Hmm Dr T have you had any annoying kiddies come back and haunt you yet? So life in my little quad has certainly livened up of late .. no bad thing! LOL on his induction sheet one of the things he has to tick off information wise is the Tea and Coffee Making arrangements (which in this section are Local Government stylee! But I rebel and have my own coffee as I had it already.) .. however they didn’t have a box for getting your H&S gear ?!?!?

Better get on with being a good little Local Government Officer (as shown on my car insurance .. its cheaper that way) … no laughing at the back about that comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home