Decided to get some new tunes ready to go in the new car (more news later in the week no doubt) from the lovely people at Amazon. I've got the new Dido which my sister loves, Dr T is a bit undecided and I've heard some of it other than the single. Also I wanted something more chilled so have Classical Chillout on its way .... whilst surfed for chilled chunes I came across somethign from the youth of my uni days, Penguin Cafe Orchestra with Phones & something I can't remember ... v.wierd but cool music owned by one of my housemates.
On another and much more annoying thing... I was meant to have a meeting with my PH mentor and once more she wasn't there ... and neither was anybody else! So I left a note and the ball I feel is in her court as its just getting silly now. I in the meantime shall get things done for PH and we're have a good time even if my mentor can't be bothered to stay in her house for meetings. I was debating about writing a letter about matters with this mentor to the County PHA but I feel its a must now as frankly its all rather unhelpful and discourtious to act like that even if we are volunteers, and she isn't even that apologetic when she does this. I pity anybody doing PH Licence who's not organised something like it before and gets her. I'm fine getting PH organised but I'm complaining more for the people to follow after me. I just hope that somebody does actually come out an assess me because if they don't because of her lack of organisation I feel that its a bit off if they don't give me a PH licence because of her!
Rant over PH has all been coming together nicely over the last couple of days after the panic at the weekend of how close half term is!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home