October 10, 2003

I'm very happy and bouncy at the moment! I'm getting and brand new car next week!!!!
The one I test drove had its RAC report today and it was not good .... so that was out the window ... so it was onto plan B ... a new one, but couldn't get one until the new year :( .. so onto Plan C (which is a bit cheaper) of having all the toys I want of an Elegance but on a Comfort ... Delivery next week :) so this time next week I should have a new car (depending on the council getting their act together!)
Happy Happy Happy :)
This also means I got to choose the nameplate .... so I have a middle K in my random letters to remind me of home (old reg Kent cars have a middle letter of K) ... and more so as the letters are the initals of the higher educational establishment that my parents house is below! No chance of me forgetting the number plate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home