Well I’m getting all excited now as new car things are moving apace… I’m so excited that I’ll be going all high pitched before too long!
Sadly in the office things are just plain boring as I’m on my 3rd day of tender document writing and got a bit of writers block as such as I just don’t want to do anymore! I’ve only just written another set of documents and its all I’ve done since I’ve been back in the office. I want something different to do! How about some design? I had a bit of a review on my core objectives (ICE professional qualifications stuff) and basically give me a reasonably sized project, which I get to design & manage people on and I’ll nearly be there. However I’ll be lucky at this rate if I ever get to design anything despite that being the reason I’m stuck in the office, in highways! My team Leader (Maritime) is going to e-mail the Principal Eng in Highways asking for me to be given a design project for my core objectives … I will wait and see….
But I was rather cheered by the whole affair as it would seem I’m closer to some more letters (and money) after my name than I thought!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home