Brownie News: Aargh 2 weeks to go for Pack Holiday and I still have a big to do list … toppermost is getting beyond Friday Lunchtime on the QM file. I’m sure it’ll work out fine in the end, although somewhere on one of the 3 free nights I have remaining I’m meant to be meeting my PH Licence mentor (but don’t hold out much hope of her being there).
Car News: Due to be picked up next Friday! I shall visit my good friends in the locale afterwards for first inspection! I’m debating on getting some magnetic letters to put diesel on my fridge a la the VW ad (well it is a VW diesel engine!). I must remember black/yellow not green pumps!
Work News: The pettiness has reach an all time high! Yesterday I went to a talk on the way the council is financed for one of my core objectives organised by another of the engineers under an ICE training agreement. Well fav person didn’t like the fact he wasn’t e-mailed about this meeting. So this morning I have an e-mail saying that before we say yes to a conference/ seminar we have to ask his permission to go! But I thought working towards Chartership was about using your initiative and making decisions. Am I wrong somewhere? Besides since when has a 1.5 hour talk been a seminar?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home