Hmm it’s all go in the world of Caz this week …. And as Dr T found out at the weekend my mind is anywhere but on me at the mo…
Pack Holiday is 10 days away! I’ve pretty much finished the shopping list but still to complete the QM file. The Home contact bits are pretty much sorted for drop off this evening and print out the contact bits for parents tonight. The re-scheduled Mentor meeting is on Wednesday.
But before that I have the first of out ICE essay groups (we have to write 2 timed essays at our professional review) the first of which is on Wednesday and I’m meant to have done some research … none done so far! So if you have any deep and meaningful thought on the following topics let me know; ‘Effective Delegation in an engineering organisation’ & ‘The concept of “safety culture” in the construction industry’. Hmm the first topic seems to have passed some people in here by I think!
So that means no early nights for a while and me falling asleep on Dr T for a while longer!
Mind you it was nice to be with Dr T for the weekend all the same and gave me a bit of ‘time out’ from the hassles of PH Licences! Besides I had a hugely long lie in for me on Sunday morning….
Hmm time to open some tenders (if I’m allowed to even though I wrote the thing! … we have typical council ‘I’m offical’ types around here!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home