Happy Happy Caz!
Late this afternoon was full of happiness .... 'cos I'm picking up my car on Friday :) and a surprise in the form of some rather nifty Konica digital cameras which I didn't know we were getting at work ... so we were all like kids at xmas. LOL our recent addition has the letters d & r infront of his name but didn't realise he had to take off the plastic plug cover before plugging it in ... and was totally flumoxed by the camera strap! Hmm says a lot I feel ... although I know the good doctor can cope with both of these tasks... but I have a cunning plan to test his skills ... getting my Brownies to make pop bottle rockets at pack holiday ... will he suceed without having the 100 questions from my darlings?
Talking of PH I finally met with my mentor ... think things are fine although I have a few more bits added to the list .... but no chance of a restful evening between now and PH :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home