October 27, 2003

It’s official I seriously love my new car! I’m desperate to do a site visit just so I can spend some more time in it!

But I must resist just driving somewhere for the fun of it and sit down at night and do some PH work so everything is sorted by Wednesday night. I think it will be following the chilling session of the weekend I’m in the right frame of mind once more. Mind you I might go to the Tesco extra tonight in the name of PH for a couple of purchases that are required there! (as well as my own food shopping!). We do the big food shop tomorrow night .. but quite where it will go in my flat I don’t know, the living room has a new coffee table and occasional tables in the form of my (boxed) steel wheels & hub caps which they let me keep as I have alloys on the wagon! Roll on Thursday! How much equipment can Caz fit in the bowels of her boot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home