October 24, 2003

For those of you mourning the passing of Concorde from commercial service ... make you own.

On other matters, today is the day I have to say bye to the Little Devil and hello to the new wagon! I'm rather sad to say bye to the Devil as its been through lots of things with me ..... both good (moving, journeys to Dr T etc.) and bad (a prang on the A12, almost being stolen by former neighbours). But the new wagon is a new start and more comfort for the months of journeys ahead .... and with an estate I can take car camping to a whole new level! I know I'll enjoy the new car its just sad to say bye to the old one when its still in production (alright they are sorting out the new 107) and it works fine .... I hope whoever has it next gets as much enjoyment from it as I did!

The sea of PH stuff is starting to lower from flood levels ... although my little sis still isn't my fav person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home