Well it would seem I’m a ‘summer season’ donor of blood. For the second time I’ve gone to a December donor session and they can’t get into the vein to get the red stuff out. So does this mean my form next time will say ‘right arm only, summer only’? It’s not that I was cold (to touch) just my veins like to bury themselves in this cold weather…
I’m going to have an early lunch and head up onto the hill to spray some more paint on the road and see how they are doing with burning off lines & fitting road studs … hopefully the rolling road stop/go boards are working well so we can keep that for the length of the scheme. ... and of course freeze in this weather! The things I do for my job!
Better get back to the CAD … but at least I have Maritime xmas lunch tomorrow followed by the afternoon off (well it was silly to go back for 1 hour’s work) and Brownies (so I can’t drink :()

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home