November 28, 2003

Well Guys and Gals its nearly time to head of for the weekend … and this weekend I shall mainly be in a bit of a NZ reminiscence mode as I’m spending the weekend with my NZ sanity partner aka Sarah. Over the weekend we will be drinking ‘local produce’ from the North Island; ooohing and arrhing at the costumes etc. as we go around the LOTR exhibition at the Science Museum, then I plan to hopefully start and finish my xmas shopping as I’m in big London town for the weekend. We’ve been talking about this weekend since we were in NZ! (we just missed out on the exhibition when it was in Welllington (it left on our plane out of Auckland) so we agreed that we’d have our own reunion when it came to London and make a weekend of it)

.. so better finish off here, sort out my packing and hop on the train up to the big smoke … will I have the usual SWT at least 8 min delay? … its buses for a section on the way back due to engineering works :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home