So Pompey have made it up to the Premiership for the next season which will no doubt please Pinky and give the both of us a chance to tease Dr T about his So'ton roots a bit more! (the fact that Dr T & I have as little interest in footie as each other is probably a good thing!) As you might guess that due to this important match parking was a nightmare around Chez Caz last night (as it was on Sat!) ..will it be worse next season? Mind you one of my 'scummer' collegues has draw a piccie of the FA cup with 'Saints 2002' on it, it would be nice if they won for the south (but then that would go against the family bias of Arsenal).
On the NZ update, everything is packed (and I can still zip up the rucksack reasonably easily) and it weighs 18kg on the bathroom scales so I'm fine for the 20kg limit .. and I will loose leaflets & pressies and replace them with purchases! Just going through things at work to sort them out to a stage where they can be left for 3 weeks in the hands of others.
Just 1.5 working days to go .... and I surprisingly enough can't get enthaused with work! But I will have internet again upon my return as the problem has been solved. IT big chief for our dept's IT staff managed to cancel the Demon account thus meaning us site based workers were blocked from accessing the account. Points for stupidness? I'm going for at least an 8 for not checking with others that people used the account!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home