Bit of this, bit of that
Today is a mismash day. I’m not really settled today at work, but at least making some headway with catching up a month on a site diary … but still not being at my most productive as I’m just so restless.
This weekend looks as if it’ll be busy … with a day over in Soton to see a little person and a big bro as they’re down; quite a bit of tidying up after all bar 1 of Dr T’s 6 visitors (all of which were connected to me rather than him) on Sunday commented on how messy it was (the 1 was a 4.5 month year old so only interested in sleep and mamavend). Besides I’m sure JC would appreciate some pre-wedding living room floor space to sleep on! (she thinks to Level 3 of the Baltic with him calling me Auntie Caz (a term used be my former housemates for me) … ooh a bit surreal coming from someone you’re not used to being called that by. Explanation was I too young to be ‘mum’ I seem to remember).
Hmm still high on happy (if slightly tired) thoughts from the weekend. It was a good weekend, lots of SSAGO type moments but in a more mature way (without the teenagers!). I’ve not laughed so much as I did over the weekend for a long time! (the company on Saturday was good for our escape … on an IN day! So that maybe helped with the ‘I need to rebel’ moments that SAGGA can induce!). That said I’d swapped my In/Out (Fri) day for an In (Sat). This of course means nothing to a non-SAGGA soul, essentially In = Site work, Out = escape site. Lets hope we see a few more of the happy campers at Wintery Weekend down south in December for more laughter.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home