March 03, 2005

Tonight I was holding a wee little 2 and a bit day old baby! We went to see my friends and their new son. He was well behaved not screaming and wriggling too much and seemed quite happy to be in my arms. He did however do quite a stinky fart which I felt as I held him (he's only just over the length of my forearm!) . My arm did hurt a bit as I'd probably been a bit tense (not much experience of little people) even though he's not very heavy. He left my arms after doing the milk lurch so wanted mum (and then promptly fell asleep attached to her).

Mum is desperate to be let out but until her blood pressure and tests are back to normal they're aren't letting her out. However as soon as she is we're planning a bit of a drink (and probably film whilst we're there to return to normality) to celebrate (mum included).

Ooh he's such a sweetie, can't wait to have another cuddle (when maybe he'll be fitting his newborn/ early baby clothes).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home