September 16, 2004

We are gradually seeing more of the living room floor! My TV unit finally has its wheels added (after about 3 years) and all the plugs are labelled for going into the 8-gang distribution board. So far it will have going into it … 1xTV, 1xvideo, 1xDVD/ Home Cinema, 2xdigibox, 1x HDD (with DVD writer) … so as you can see we have no excuse for missing any TV programmes! Mind you I’ll probably have to ask Dr T to let me have some instructions for operation as I usually end up using the wrong remote in my aim of turning the systems off. This also means a stack of boxes can head for the loft :) and some more floor appears. However due to my hectic lifestyle and having to work I’ve not really managed to sort out a lot of my stuff (although getting to some of it is proving a problem!).

In the words of Bono (and as quoted in my book of the moment, Blast from the Past) ‘I still haven’t found what I’m looking for’; the item in question being the hall keys for next Tuesday.

I suppose I better actually get on with some work :( looks like an AutoCAD day today … so the music will go as it gets rather boring after a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home