Second full day of living in sin ... and I can see a little bit more of my living room floor! Desktop is set up (so my stuff from that area is on the bed for me to sort before bed :(). Hmm could it be the audio visual heaven that will be my living room tomorrow?
Mind you still haven't found the hall keys for Brownies which makes it fun on Tuesdays, although we can still get in. Swimming Gala on Saturday evening for the Division .. we have some entries to try for the places to represent the Division in about a month's time; we'll see how they get on.
That'll teach them is just about to start so I'll say bye to think of my old school days at the secondary modern (as it was went I entered it) I attended.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home