It's Monday and the start of the week once more, however this time next week things will have changed rather a lot for me at home!
For this weekend my car made it last pilgrimage up norf in the name of love (alas with a 1:50hr round trip retrace for an item I'd forgotton and was rather essential...) . Next Friday the trip will be repeated (although without the diversion) but this time in a Vauxhall Vivaro (or similar) as Dr T is finally making the move south and going to live in sin with me! So we're currently spending our last five days apart before it hopefully a long time before we spend 5 days apart. As next weekend will be spent in rather a work mode this weekend was about relaxtion and sorting out little bits up norf. So it was me to the market for Guiding essentials over the next term, Dr T for some Ikea wooden boxes and a quick last minute NT use up north as we went to The Workhouse just north of Nottingham.
Today I spent the day on a very good customer focus/ care course. For the first time I went on a course where the person training us did actually know what we do and had tailored the course to our working. This was mainly due to the fact that our business managment bloke had discussed our working relationships with customers and areas of work .... and it showed. It nicely interactive. Of note we had the personalities of our customers defined in other ways so not named but described their personality; so amongst our customers we have 'pirate', 'shark', 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Rabbit in Spotlight' and 'Father Christmas' .... hmm whether the people I thought they were was the actual person we have been told won't be revealed to us but did make us think how our customers act.
Alas I came out of this to find I'm likely to be spend the next 3 days covering on site once more (well at least its longer notice than friday) which means that communication on other projects is made harder and hopefully I can get on with my own projects as well as doing this cover ... we shall see!
Roll on the weekend (althought I still have to find some space for Dr T's belongings!)!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home