Hmm I wonder if Dr T is up and dressed yet? Whilst the rest of us have to work, he gets to sleep! He has 3 weeks of this ‘unpaid leave’ as he’s referring to it as before he starts the MSc. Yesterday I returned to find the desktop computer sorted .. will it be the DVD/ Video setup in the living room sorted? Sometime I might actually get a chance to sort out my stuff … this weekend’s highlight I can see is the escape to the swimming gala.
But life is still good with Dr T and I’m still blissfully happy :) I think I’m coping fine with sharing my living space again, I’m certainly appreciating all the extra hugs! I guess we’ll see how things turn out later on when he’s studying and life is a bit more normal, for a start I’ll probably not get my dinner cooked for me quite as much! (I believe I have Chilli & Rice tonight).
We’re also trying to eat a bit more healthily (and maybe shed a few pounds on the way), certainly having Dr T about means that late night munchies are less likely to occur due to commenting!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home