(In the style of Pulp Fiction) "Fred's dead baby, Fred's dead"
Yes, guys & girls just as I was leaving for a rather blowy harbourside site I noticed a rather vertical Fred, on closer inspection it was a rather dead Fred :(. So he got a brief watery funeral (ie the loo) and I headed to work ... now I have just Spookz who has just gone into manic mode as I tapped the tank and fed him. Hopefully he'll be OK on his own (in a 60l tank) and not follow Fred after which I'll decide whether to get him some new friends..... Please note they were both alive when I arrived home from my hols!!!
(If you haven't twigged Fred was a Goldfish)
Yesterday I had a nice Caz & Car service day finished alas by a rained out park night for Brownies so it ended up a bit of a Games night but we introduced a new game and played some hadn't done for ages. Later I ordered part of my friend's birthday pressie as well as letting myself have some Amazon treats! (and hopefully it should all arrive by Sat, it's been dispatched so that helps), included in this package is Eats Shoots and Leaves so hopefully my path to being a Grammer God (and less comments by GG Dr T) will speed up!
...and Dr T look I've updated the LHS!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home