Hmm what have I been up to?
I spent a very nice afternoon on site down the Point looking at large about of rock (alas not as much as should have been delivered). I saw lots of boats and also some very low flying helicopters practicing for Saturday! When I say low I mean low ... one entering at the round tower side had to move slightly as it was coming at the level of the top of our floating crane! (so just below ferry height!) This of course is in aid of some events going on this weekend around these parts, aka D-Day 60. This afternoon whilst I was on site & pootling home Charlie Boy was just along the shoreline as he had decided to see some of his mum's boats and a march past of Vetrans (real members of 'The Legion' not these snooker playing ones you get ;)) I'm down there tomorrow morning as well doing the site tour as well condition photos for areas we will be working in. It was a good escape from fav person having a go first thing (by e-mail sent at 2115hrs (yep he would have still been in the office as he has no social life! He's incapable of talking to me it seems) but it seems he's seriously annoying another (female) member in the Highways team .. she almost lost her rag at him yesterday (and she's rather easy going) ... she's eyeing up my old desk now I've finally moved to a much more peaceful and enjoyable desk in Maritime!!!
A busy weekend is planned with car washing (& hoovering), listen to the Big Band sound at the seafront Bandstand on Sunday afternoon, making up Dr T's new wedding waistcoat! (in my dress material). Talking of material I got all excited last saturday when I bought it as I actually used my

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home