May 23, 2004

Dress production is going well ... we have the main body bit pretty well done, collar attached, sleeves made up ... ready to be attached & slit to be done and pretty much done :) I shall probably be making up the wrap we bought the material for ... da dah... one classy mandarin style long dress. I might even work out how to add pics and show you the finished article on the big day ... so watch out around 8th August. Isn't it nice having a mummy that can do dressmaking..

Following my last posting, I've had a e-mail from my beloved so I'm happy!

Mum's got up and going to finish off some more of the sewing (leaving the zip we forgot to get in fabricland to buy and sew in) so I better get her some breakkie to sustain her.... having also been a nice kind daughter and slept camp style in my living room (complete with thin light emitting curtains) last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home