May 05, 2004

Today I returned home to lots of exciting bits on the doormat... one was a note about my Amazon parcel :) another was about another delivery that had been left with one of the lovely old ladies in the Road (we are a street that has hanging baskets along it (although I do let the side down on my side wall)) ... ooh its a nice road to have your front door on (although my address is another road).
Anyway to the reason for my posting (although I'm looking forward to some BNL and The Ramus on the work computer tomorrow afternoon after Post Office collection) ....
I have been invited to my sister's wedding! Or more specifically I and Dr T (in that order) have been invited ... not since K's wedding (of the famous wedding blog) have we both been invited in name (although my sister used my full name unlike K!)
I even have a wedding list to browse online come the end of June (although my local JLP doesn't particpate ..darn need to go to Soton to shop!)

S'ppse I better say yes as I'm one of the usher and meant to be doing a reading (which I found out what it was at the wedding I went to on Saturday ... more in another post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home