The weekend is nearly over, I was busy yesterday but today wasn't so productive alas but still the flat seems more organised and Mount Washing has been conquered & dried in the lovely sunshine we've had here.
Back to the slog in the morning .... but we have a long weekend on the horizon when I will see both Dr T & the Bangla girls (although alas not together ... hence manic post wedding reception driving back as no point in a hotel).
In May I will mostly be seeing Dr T at weekends ... a good thing :) it even extends to mid June when he will don his 'occasional Brownie helper' hat to make pop bottle rockets with me for a county event, so watch out for flying pop bottles in an archery moat near here! Immediately after that I have my summer hols (part the first) when we head north and return to the location for New Year (but camping this time) as we join Scogui in the Lakes (well its cheap!) ... part the second comes post B's wedding when we'll probably hit big London town from the commuter mecca of Kent.
My head is hurting and so I think I'll have an early night (in a bedroom now featuring curtains that actually block out sunlight in the morning!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home