Well the mini tour of the UK is over ...
I survived Scout Camp :)
I've seen 4 castles in the past 2 days (and have the potential of another castle over the weekend) .. that's Dr T's Castle love for you
I survived 2 nights with my least fav person soon to be related to me ... but on a better point I now have the pattern for the dress (fabric to be purchased in Leicester as I want eletric blue silk) and even some sandals to go with it {and Tom will be quick to point out this required him to visit virtually all the shoe shops in Bluewater (yep that's the largest shopping centre in europe (i think)) ... and we only went there for me to get a pair of jeans (which ended up being some really comfy per una ones from M&S)}
Easter egg consumption has been at a limited level which is actually good in the weight loss plan for the wedding... however we have been having fun with kinder eggs as my mum bought each pairing a 1/2 dozen box to share ... so we've had post dinner toy making ... I also have a hero egg to consume... but next comes the house warming dinner party tomorrow night ... but first to tidying the kitchen for eating and the living room for a double airbed for sleepover of 2 dinner guests.
Just gotta catch up with unpacking now ... but have Dr T to distract me until sunday ;)
I shall leave Dr T to finish his cider having stopped off at the National Cider & Perry collection just outside Lewes on our way back home (he was like a kid in a toy shop with all the casks of cider!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home